MMM v8.5.1 has been released
Kellie Hunter
2005-04-26 20:24:43 UTC
Meeting Maker Millennium 8.5.1 has been released. For more information visit our Customer Support Center and details are listed in Hot Topics.

Additionally, Arrival SDK 2.0 has also been released and you'll find information in Hot Topics as well.

Thanks,
Kellie

Kellie S. Hunter
Product Manager
Meeting Maker, Inc.

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML
Rich Battin
2005-04-26 23:27:24 UTC
Thanks!

How do we get the new MMCO downloaded?

Rich

On 4/26/05 at 4:24 PM -0400, Kellie Hunter wrote the following message
about "MMM v8.5.1 has been released:"
--

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML