What Am I Missing???
Mo! Langdon
2006-11-26 07:28:24 UTC
I've been running v7.5 (yeah, I know, but it
ain't broke...) quite uneventfully for some time
now. I recently acquired a MacBookPro running Mac
OS X 10.4.8. I installed MM and can't access
anything. I can't sign in to my account, and I
can't sign in as the super or baby admin.

What's up??

Slán,

Mo!
--
<http://xri.net/=mobang>

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML
Rich Trouton
2006-11-26 15:04:40 UTC
What were you running it on before, a Mac running 10.3.x? It was my
experience that getting the 7.5 client working on Mac OS X 10.4 was
hit-and-miss, and we had to upgrade to Meeting Maker 8.5.x. for that
reason.

Thanks,
Rich

On Nov 26, 2006, at 2:28 AM, Mo! Langdon wrote:

> I've been running v7.5 (yeah, I know, but it
> ain't broke...) quite uneventfully for some time
> now. I recently acquired a MacBookPro running Mac
> OS X 10.4.8. I installed MM and can't access
> anything. I can't sign in to my account, and I
> can't sign in as the super or baby admin.
>
> What's up??
>
> Slán,
>

> Mo!
> --
> <http://xri.net/=mobang>
>

> * MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-
> TALK.HTML

---

Rich Trouton (Contractor)
LAN Support
***@mail.nih.gov
National Human Genome Research Institute
National Institutes of Health — Bethesda, MD

Office number:
(240) 643-7816

NHGRI LAN Support number:
(301) 402-7408

The best way to get in touch with me is through email.

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML