MMXP-Talk List to be shutdown 12/12/08
Reed, James H
2008-12-09 16:24:48 UTC
Dear MMXP subscribers,

Over the years, this list was a great asset to those of us who ran Meeting Maker. Over time, the company(s) made advancements in the support offerings. Thus, we have not needed this list as much.

Emory has changed direction in how we use calendaring, and have migrated away from Meeting Maker.
This is to serve notice that this list is to be shutdown effective 12/12/08.

Thank you.

________________________________
prohibited.

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML
Bob Paver
2008-12-09 16:41:55 UTC
Thanks for hosting the list for all those years!

Bob
http://www.southwestern.edu/~paver/blog

"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first
thought of." Burt Bacharach

Craft, Robert
2008-12-09 16:57:49 UTC
Loudly seconded.

Many thanks to all the admins & Emory.

Jim Wright
2008-12-09 16:58:45 UTC
It was fun while it lasted, best of luck to everyone on the list.

Jim Wright
Apple

Wheaton, Robert N

Thomas Piendl
2008-12-10 08:17:38 UTC
Thanks James and all the other list admins and subscribes for keeping this
helpful list running all the years.

With kind regards: Thomas

Dziomba, Paul P.
2008-12-10 20:18:54 UTC
We have also moved on and are no longer using Meeting Maker.

For the many years that we used Meeting Maker, this list provided a much
higher percentage of usable content than most other lists to which I was
subscribed.

Thanks for hosting,

--Paul

Paul P. Dziomba, MCSE, MCP+I
University of Pennsylvania Financial Systems
3451 Walnut Street Suite 322D
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6284

Voice: (215) 898-7262, Fax: (215) 898-0817
mailto:***@UPenn.Edu
http://Dolphin.UPenn.Edu/~aikido

P Before printing this email, be sure it's necessary. Stop. Think. Recycle.

_____

Dziomba, Paul P.