deleting one instance of a recurring meeting
Mark A. Mandel
2005-08-14 17:24:57 UTC
I'm using the HTML client when away from my desk. When I go to cancel one
meeting of a recurring set (e.g., taking a week of vacation and removing
from my calendar all the meetings for that week), the default option is
always

( ) cancel just this occurrence of this meeting
( ) cancel this and all following occurrences of this meeting
XXX cancel all occurrences of this meeting

I don't like this default, because it's much too easy to accidentally wipe
all occurrences off the calendar instead of just one. Is there any way to
change the default, or is this a piece of thoughtless coding that we're
stuck with?

-- Mark A. Mandel
Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania

* MMXP-TALK Web Page: http://WWW.LISTSERV.Emory.Edu/Archives/MMXP-TALK.HTML